The application process for local networks in the 3.7 to 3.8 GHz frequency range submitted by the German Federal Network Agency (BNA) on November 21, 2019 opens up new possibilities for companies and organizations. The different communications paths in a company can now be integrated into a corporate campus network, while local networks enable machine and process control in the industrial sector.
- Are you an investor, developer or portfolio owner with properties or development zones for which you require future-oriented telecommunications services?
- Are you wondering how your local authority or district can upgrade to a gigabit nework?
- Do you have an overview of subsidy programs you may be eligible for?
- How high do you estimate the added value of a good infrastructure for your company, city or development zone?
We advise the customer on the best possible telecommunications infrastructure for them – throughout all phases, from analysis and planning to realization.
We conduct workshops with our customers to establish requirements and determine how to provide optimal services to meet their specific needs.
This includes defining specifications, such as whether fiber is to be provided to the building, individual residential or business units, or to each room. We highlight the potential of wireless networking (including added-value analysis), and develop an implementation strategy. We also examine the scope for benefiting from subsidy programs. As an optional service, we also analyze business models for our customers.
This approach works for companies, project developers and the public sector during the development phase for both new and established buildings. Our expert team always works in close cooperation with specialists from the customer’s various specialist departments, and can access Drees & Sommer engineering and infrastructure know-how as required.
- Holistic interdisciplinary consulting on the most suitable future-oriented network
- Consulting and support on use of subsidies
- Development of future-oriented properties, residential districts and business parks that stand out from the competition
- Lasting increase in value for both property owners and operators
- Advice on the development of new business models
Whether you are looking for support with data centers or IT infrastructure, Drees & Sommer offers innovative solutions from the initial concept to operation – solutions that take into account both increasingly stringent standards for security and energy efficiency and greater expectations with regard to profitability. Our team always addresses your specific requirements and ensures security, availability and data flow within your company and/or data center throughout the project.